Spido in English
SPIDO, Oyonnax Innovative Product & Design Show
June 2015 at Oyonnax Valexpo centre
Creativity and cutting-edge technology in the Haut Bugey district’s Plastics Valley.
Whatever your market, aerospace, automotive, fashion, household, leisure, or other,
- if you have a new idea or a new project that needs developing on an industrial scale
- if you are looking for manufacturing solutions
- if you are looking for a responsive, innovating subcontractor
- if you like made in France
Look no further than SPIDO !
The companies in the « Plastics Valley” of the Haut Bugey & South Jura regions await you, and are widely acclaimed for their quality of innovation, design, and cutting-edge technology.
SPIDO is 3 days in which to
- discover a comprehensive, innovative industrial sector
dialogue with professionals, learn about new technologies, find technical solutions, shareexperiences
- it’s also a relaxed and friendly occasion :
- A creation fashion village
- A creation/design village
- A demonstration centre where you can directly discover all the region has to offer
- A public open day
Information for your stay
Lyon St-Exupéry international airport: 40 minutes
Geneva international airport: 1 hour
TGV to Bourg-en-Bresse or Bellegarde then change for Oyonnax via the TER regional rail service.
The Valexpo centre is only a 300 metre walk from Oyonnax station
Highway A404, junction 11: « Z.I. Ouest »
Office de Tourisme intercommunal d’Oyonnax
1 rue Bichat 01100 Oyonnax – Phone + 33 4 74 20 30 28 31
SPIDO, an initiative from AEPV : Association of Enterprises in Plastics Valley
Phone +33 6 32 02 32 91